• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that make the world Awesome!

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

I will think of this the next time I think of responding to someone with "Not too bad"

Reactions: sj1

tvstrip

Youtube's recommendation algorithm is so basic. You watch 2 British Accent vids and suddenly that's all you see in your feed.

You guys are the country who spent 200 years going around the world making sure everyone spoke English, but you never thought to check in on Wales.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

^^ Hey, whatever you think is awesome belongs in this thread :)

I've recently gotten into figure painting. Like, buying figures/toys, and then giving them custom paint jobs. It's pretty fun

Mr. Daystar

That was always the hardest part of model building for me. I would get the vehicles nicely camouflaged, and the soldiers all looked like mutants, because I could never get them painted right.

tvstrip

1660530110435.png

Family member sent me this pic of a white egret flower (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pecteilis_radiata) they saw on their lawn. Named because it looks like a heron in mid-flight. There's a legend that Japanese samurai general saw these flowers, and looked up to see two herons flying overhead guiding him to the enemy encampment he was looking to attack.

tvstrip

If I get a self-driving car, I will get this option.
I hope it comes with a "hand" which can also make gestures too

tvstrip

Quick 30 second laugh to start your day.
Staged or not, this still looks painful & funny :)

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rare-white-bald-eagle-spotted-210247852.html

I think this is so cool. Normally an albino animal has very little chance to make it to adulthood, but being it's a bad ass, and rules the sky, it did make it. My State. Ohio has had a major comeback over the past years, and I can tell you this, if you've never seen one in the wild, you've never seen one. It is the SINGLE MOST AWE INSPIRING thing you will EVER see,

tvstrip

Amy is horrible at this game, but wow, her breakdowns can she make you smile.