• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red light summer

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I had decided not to fuck any of the dancers. However one day an english girl with huge tits tried out. She wasnt good enough a dancer but she would do well as a hostess. I didnt feel too bad about fucking a hostess.

Tripod

She flirted with everyone which was perfect as a hostess. She would wind the guys up get them all horny and they would thwn spend momey of dances. One night after work she was flirting with me. Rubbing my leg as we chatted. She could see i had a huge bulge in my trousers. She said thats the biggest buldge i have seen in a while. I said i can show if you want. She smiled and said maybe. I.said id love to put it between your big tits and fuck them. Have you suck my dick and cum on your tits. She laughed and said you are making me really horny. We could not wait until the rest of staff left. I made up and excuse to get them to leave. The minute they were gone. We kissed passionately. I pulled down her bra to feel her big tits. She unbutton my trousers and pulled out my massive big hard coxk. She wanked me and said wow. Before sucking me..she got me nice and wet and i then fucked her tits. I licked her pussy and fucked her until she came. I then fucked her tits until i came all over them. She said wow that was fucking wild. I smiled and said i know.

Tripod

One day a girl came in for an audition and she changed everything. When she came in. I can't say i took much notice. She was pretty for sure but i see pretty girls all the time. I had straight away put her down as a hostess. She was wearing a black top, short jeans shorts and black shoes. She told me she had no experience. I asked her to take off her black top and she revealled a black see tru body suit. Suddenly my cock went from limp to throbbing. I asked her where she bought the b0dy suit and she said it was something her bf bought her. I asked if your bf knows you are doing this. She said no. I smiled and said we wont tell him. She took off her jean shorts. She had no panties on. She then took off her body suit exposing her perfect small tits and cute pussy. She was a natural but she didnt know it.