• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

gentle hands-free kissing and/or sucking cock head

yko487

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hi this is my first post, so please dont be mean.

So anyway, i mean completely hands-free, and for some reason the more gentle it is, the more it turns me on.

I used to have the perfect example but i lost it and the website i got it from is gone.

can anyone help me out? I'm having a hard time finding this stuff.

ElConquistador

I should buy stock in Kleenex
Wtf does that have to do with the thread topic?

Did you get past 7th grade English class? :dunno:
The first 6 words of my post were:
"not exactly what I'm looking for". In English that means, it's not exactly what I'm looking for LOL. Or in other words, it's not the same thing as the thread title or posts, but along those lines, similar, or in the same general category.

In case you're still having trouble, let me make it easier for you. The thread title is "gentle hands-free kissing and/or sucking cock head" and the link I posted has pictures of a girl with hands-free cock sucking. Only the words gentle and kissing don't apply to the gallery. So THAT'S WTF it has to do with the thread topic. :hatsoff:

Cabinet00

Got here by spamming
Did you get past 7th grade English class? :dunno:
The first 6 words of my post were:
"not exactly what I'm looking for". In English that means, it's not exactly what I'm looking for LOL. Or in other words, it's not the same thing as the thread title or posts, but along those lines, similar, or in the same general category.

In case you're still having trouble, let me make it easier for you. The thread title is "gentle hands-free kissing and/or sucking cock head" and the link I posted has pictures of a girl with hands-free cock sucking. Only the words gentle and kissing don't apply to the gallery. So THAT'S WTF it has to do with the thread topic. :hatsoff:

The first word of the topic is 'gentle'. A forced choke blowjob is the exact opposite of the thread's intention. Well done.

ElConquistador

I should buy stock in Kleenex
The first word of the topic is 'gentle'. A forced choke blowjob is the exact opposite of the thread's intention. Well done.

the first word is gentle yes. the second and third are "hands-free".
no my link is not gentle, but yes it is hands free and it is a blowjob. So I'm 2/3 on the money. My post states it's not exactly what the thread is about... well read.

Anyone have some GENTLE hands-free bj pics for Cabinet head here?

Cabinet00

Got here by spamming
As the original poster said, 'So anyway, i mean completely hands-free, and for some reason the more gentle it is, the more it turns me on.' It's pretty obvious what he was after; by your logic you might as well post rape in the lovemaking thread and say it's still sex so basically the same thing. You're in the wrong place.

the first word is gentle yes. the second and third are "hands-free".
no my link is not gentle, but yes it is hands free and it is a blowjob. So I'm 2/3 on the money. My post states it's not exactly what the thread is about... well read.

Anyone have some GENTLE hands-free bj pics for Cabinet head here?

Nasophilia

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
12.jpg