• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will The Power Of Christ And The Ability To Get A Good Night Sleep Keep MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Going From The Penthouse Back To The Crackhouse?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I think Jesus turned into Haysoos and he's taking a siesta under his sombrero leaving Mike out to dry on this one. No promo code will save him from bankruptcy.

Who's got the rights to the reality show to exploit his dismal future? I'd still like to do a MTV Real World having Mike as one of the roommates.

MTV Real World Line-Up Of Misfits...

7.7.15blogphoto10.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

angry-short-dude-2.png

giphy-downsized-large.gif

32122a6ee93609b0337317a0401e816fa4bb6cc3127556ce51a3154ada6e21dc_1.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I'd like to see poor Mike as the Possessed One 👿 floating above the sheets and Max von Sydow and Jason Miller administering the Holy water.

Only for Max to utter his classic line. :)

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'd like to see poor Mike as the Possessed One 👿 floating above the sheets and Max von Sydow and Jason Miller administering the Holy water.

Only for Max to utter his classic line. :)

You got Mike as Regan in The Exorcist? The Exorcist is my #1 all-time favorite movie.

Webp.net-resizeimage-6.jpg

"You're gonna die up there."

images

"Your mother's in here, Karras.
Would you like to leave a message?
I'll see that she gets it."

Last edited:

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
He needs to smoke a lot less of the memory foam his company puts in their pillows.

Remember that this is also a guy that a only a handful of months ago had direct access to the president and had his ear in the advice he gave. That's pretty damn scary when you think about it.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
He needs to smoke a lot less of the memory foam his company puts in their pillows.

Remember that this is also a guy that a only a handful of months ago had direct access to the president and had his ear in the advice he gave. That's pretty damn scary when you think about it.

Mike was nice enough to hook me up with a promo code enabling me to take advantage of his secret buy one get one free offer so I got a pair of MyPillows for only a hundred and forty dollars. I did find them a little lumpy and bulky so I called customer service. They resolved the issue completely and thoroughly by informing me that if I got an additional pair of MyPillows it would balance out the lumps from the first two. That was a no brainer and Thank God I acted quickly as she extended the benefit of my secret code that I had already redeemed once before.

lindellmike.jpg

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Mike was nice enough to hook me up with a promo code enabling me to take advantage of his secret buy one get one free offer so I got a pair of MyPillows for only a hundred and forty dollars. I did find them a little lumpy and bulky so I called customer service. They resolved the issue completely and thoroughly by informing me that if I got an additional pair of MyPillows it would balance out the lumps from the first two. That was a no brainer and Thank God I acted quickly as she extended the benefit of my secret code that I had already redeemed once before.

lindellmike.jpg
I got a pair of my pillows too, but - so far - they've cost me more than $140! Getting another set would be frowned upon.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I got a pair of my pillows too, but - so far - they've cost me more than $140! Getting another set would be frowned upon.

Use the promo code and they won't cost over $140 but only $140. Check to see if Mike's in the office next week so you can arrange a meet-up at a parking lot of his choosing where he will officially officiate a brand new promo code making you 100% official.

gmase

Use the promo code and they won't cost over $140 but only $140. Check to see if Mike's in the office next week so you can arrange a meet-up at a parking lot of his choosing where he will officially officiate a brand new promo code making you 100% official.
;)

At least I won't need to wine and dine them.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Make a $1000 donation to The Donald and he will come into your pillow!

Did that end up more disgusting after a second take or did you intend for me to throw up on my shoes? That must be some regal Hollandaise Sauce caked and spackled all over the top of that pillow. You can enjoy the pillow all day because it's stuck to your face.

This is somewhat / not really related but I like posting it. Will Forte is a madman.

gmase

And just when you thought he was through with his fifteen minutes of fame. Along comes Mike once again. He's like Michael Myers in those Halloween movies ...

He just doesn't die or go away!

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-guy-tells-steve-bannon-213700145.html
Why August? Why not go with December 2022? Push out the deadline so it takes longer for people to realize the insanity of the prediction. When August passes, does he then go 'Columbus Day'? It's more like Groundhog's Day.

gmase

Deflection
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...e-lindell-says-costco-has-stopped-selling-his

Lindell said 40 jobs have been affected by Costco's move - some were laid off. Further: "My Pillow has 2500 employees. They all have families and stuff to support and, you know, shame on all of them, including Costco, that they did this to My Pillow. We've been with these companies for a long time. They are doing this because I’m speaking out about something I believe in.”

This guy really needs to look in the mirror and stop deflecting. No retailer is responsible for the demise of My Pillow. Mike Lindell is solely responsible for anything which happens to the company at this point. He is more focused on spreading debunked lies than his own company. He is the sacrificing for what? Plenty of other CEOs agree with him, but you don't hear about Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-A being singled out for spreading the Big Lie. He has a duty to his company and he is abrogating it for his ego.

Lindell needs to take Mitch McConnell's advice to corporations: "Stay out of politics."

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Deflection
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...e-lindell-says-costco-has-stopped-selling-his

Lindell said 40 jobs have been affected by Costco's move - some were laid off. Further: "My Pillow has 2500 employees. They all have families and stuff to support and, you know, shame on all of them, including Costco, that they did this to My Pillow. We've been with these companies for a long time. They are doing this because I’m speaking out about something I believe in.”

This guy really needs to look in the mirror and stop deflecting. No retailer is responsible for the demise of My Pillow. Mike Lindell is solely responsible for anything which happens to the company at this point. He is more focused on spreading debunked lies than his own company. He is the sacrificing for what? Plenty of other CEOs agree with him, but you don't hear about Hobby Lobby or Chick-fil-A being singled out for spreading the Big Lie. He has a duty to his company and he is abrogating it for his ego.

Lindell needs to take Mitch McConnell's advice to corporations: "Stay out of politics."
Mike Lindell is just like the Papa John's Chairman John Schnatter. He's got to go. Schnatter, who had earlier resigned as CEO because he said that the "National Anthem" protests had hurt his business and the NFL didn't do enough to stop those protests. The NFL stopped all sponsorship of Papa Johns. What caused Schnatter to later resign as Chairman, came out because of further racial slurs that he made against Black people. Corporate America doesn't and shouldn't stand for this kind of nonsense anymore. Mike Lindell has become the worst spokesman for his My Pillow brand. The 2020 Presidential election was not rigged with voter fraud. It was the most secure election we've ever had. It was not stolen. Lindell bought into the the Big Lie that Donald Trump brought about. If Mike Lindell's company is a public company then his board of directors needs to make a decision to remove him as CEO so then at least they can try to retain the prestige and goodwill that the My Pillow brand has built up and developed over the years. Otherwise, if they are a private company, then you can say good bye to Lindell and his company because eventually no able minded investor will come out and actively support him in trying to arrange funding and financing. In this day and age, financing and lines of credit are very important in getting his company a lifeline. Without that, they are doomed.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The only thing that will keep Corporate America pushing various causes is if they figure it will hurt their profits not to. For decades Racist and ethnic slurs were commonplace in corporate advertising. Only the change in culture has cause a change in them. If they though they could make more money long term being racist, they would. At least a good portion of them would.