• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Video Game(s) Are You Terrible At But You Wish You Were Good At?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I like old arcade games. I was always terrible at Asteroids and Galaxian. I try and I try hoping to improve but I'm still terrible.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
League of Legends. It's one if not the only game in the world where if your among the best in the world you can make a ridiculous amount of money being a pro in it. Too bad I was never a big MOBA fan.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Dark Souls. What am I not understanding about it? Supposedly it's good, but I'm not seeing it. I'm patient as fuck too. Dead dead dead dead.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I quit gaming before Playstation 3. Will always be a retro guy. Nowadays, I don't play video games because I'm just not interested in them anymore. But here's a list of goods and bads.

Was GOOD at:

Galaga---because I knew the cheat.
Ms Pac Man---because I knew the pathways on the first thirty screens.
Tempest---probably my favorite "shooter" of all time.
Silent Hill and Resident Evil---the first two of each, anyway. Was a fan of survival horror until it got too inundated.

Was BAD at:
Super Mario Anything---because I've always hated platformers.
All fighting games---because I didn't have the patience to Hold A+B, Rotate Left, Tap R button 3 times, Press+Hold L...that bullsh*t.
You Don't Know Jack---because I'm good at trivia, but those questions were written by a horse's ass.
Pokemon---I'm a huge fan of traditional RPGs like Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, but Pokemon wasn't really an RPG, and it wasn't even really like Zelda. It was just stupid Growlithe sh*t.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I admit, I have a "High Score Girl" fantasy (the anime/manga) when arcades were a thing, where I was god-like at fighting games and could take down every challenger that dared put a quarter in the slot. That would be pretty cool.

Pantspopsicle

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
Probably fighting games. Never got the motivation too learn big combos and master a character. That's why i decided to stop buying allot of these fighting games like Tekken, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters, Dead or Alive and Street Fighter. Buying and playing casual only Mortal Kombat as a fighter game nowadays.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
shooters, they are fun with friends, but make me bash my head against a brick wall with randoms