• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What game have you absolutely played the shit outta?

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
fight night lol

BusterLoads

My nipples are like bullets!
Tetris on original gameboy.
Top Gear on SNES.

And thanks to emulation, I'll always be playing tetris.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
If you're talking overall playtime including multiplayer, I'd go with the Original Starcraft/BW. Between the official campaign, BW, custom campaigns and of course the longest running multiplayer community in history, I cringe to think how much time I've sunk into it.

Otherwise, Super Mario World, Gameboy Tetris and FFVI for me.
I played SMW doing speedruns so often it pretty much because muscle memory where we ended up playing the levels blindfolded (or placed a blanket over the tv).
I'm sure we've all played a marathon session of tetris where after we turned the game off, you literately saw everything in terms of how neatly you could stack them.
And FFVI, wow. It started with the minimalist run with Celes, Mash and Setzer, and then escalated to using the esper level up bonuses to create ultimate stats.

Still, I think there's a reason why older games (SNES) would dominate this list; it's simply the fact games were so EXPENSIVE that you played the shit out them until you could afford the next one. Which for a schoolkid could be a very long time. Today, with flash sales, aggressive discounts and an insane turnover cycle, pretty much everyone has some sort of backlog, so once you clear the game and got most of the trophies, you don't really play the games much longer.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I'm calling it now - Fallout 4 will be the game I've absolutely played the shit outta by far.

I was looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront but not only did I not get it, it's not even on the radar. Maybe this spring?

I've got the Commonwealth to look after.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I'm calling it now - Fallout 4 will be the game I've absolutely played the shit outta by far.

I was looking forward to Star Wars Battlefront but not only did I not get it, it's not even on the radar. Maybe this spring?

I've got the Commonwealth to look after.
From what I've read, Battlefront isn't worth the $60 price tag at all. The beta didn't make me want to buy the game.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
If you're talking overall playtime including multiplayer, I'd go with the Original Starcraft/BW. Between the official campaign, BW, custom campaigns and of course the longest running multiplayer community in history, I cringe to think how much time I've sunk into it.

Otherwise, Super Mario World, Gameboy Tetris and FFVI for me.
I played SMW doing speedruns so often it pretty much because muscle memory where we ended up playing the levels blindfolded (or placed a blanket over the tv).
I'm sure we've all played a marathon session of tetris where after we turned the game off, you literately saw everything in terms of how neatly you could stack them.
And FFVI, wow. It started with the minimalist run with Celes, Mash and Setzer, and then escalated to using the esper level up bonuses to create ultimate stats.

Still, I think there's a reason why older games (SNES) would dominate this list; it's simply the fact games were so EXPENSIVE that you played the shit out them until you could afford the next one. Which for a schoolkid could be a very long time. Today, with flash sales, aggressive discounts and an insane turnover cycle, pretty much everyone has some sort of backlog, so once you clear the game and got most of the trophies, you don't really play the games much longer.

FF6 is epic upon epic. I still play that bad boy every so often. I was going to ask who Mash was, but then I saw it was the Japanese name for Sabin. I think I prefer Sabin to Mash!

BLITZ!

tvstrip

FF6 is epic upon epic. I still play that bad boy every so often. I was going to ask who Mash was, but then I saw it was the Japanese name for Sabin. I think I prefer Sabin to Mash!
BLITZ!

Who has better names is up for debate (Tina? Terra?), but I still have to give the edge for the Japanese version with the US version being censored in odd places.

BTW FFVI looks like it's being quietly re-released for PC. We can hope there will some kind of modern updating...like a fully 3D map & HD resolution?
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final-fantasy-vi-pc-listing-spotted/1100-6432657/?ftag=YHRe6a6b70

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member

dominate108

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Pokemon X. I put in at least over 200 hours on that game alone when I bought a 3DS to get back into Pokemon. Also, I managed to get my gf into the game with me at that time.

tvstrip

Pokemon X. I put in at least over 200 hours on that game alone when I bought a 3DS to get back into Pokemon. Also, I managed to get my gf into the game with me at that time.
I totally feel for you. I kinda lost interest in the series until they FINALLY introduced the 3D world, and the best visual battle since Stadium. I can't tell you how long I spent rollerblading around Kalos, especially the first time I went to Paris, I mean, Miare/Lumiose. Seriously, a Pokemon city so huge you actually needed the map to get around!

Hornydemon

The more I look, the harder it gets!
Lately, Pokémon shuffle 3ds and Android, puzzle and dragons Z + super Mario edition and Android version, smash Bros wii u/3ds, Pokémon omega Ruby, xenoblade Chronicles X, devil's third, fast racing neo, lucadian Chronicles, etc.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
minecraft

even ended up with the platinum trophy. Spent way WAY to many hours on that game!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
minecraft

even ended up with the platinum trophy. Spent way WAY to many hours on that game!

Yeah, I'm playing that on Wii U right now. I heard about the game for awhile now, finally decided to see what the fuss was about. It's not bad!

I can't stand the spiders though. Uhg.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
yea the damn spiders creep me out too. I was at a friends house and watched him play. I went home and downloaded it that night. Got way more than my 20 bucks out of it! As a side note, building in the nether is SO MUCH EASIER with the game set to peaceful. The fucking gasts always fuck everything up.