• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tucker Carlson : the best political show host on US television

tenor.gif

"I'd like to pick 'Innocent White Farmers
Slaughtered In South Africa' for 800 please."

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
A couple weeks back I landed at an airport which I thought was in Bozeman. Turned out I was in Belgrade based on the nearby water tower.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I would like to throw Tucker Carlson into a wood chipper, along with a whole bunch of other right wing propagandists. If I posted that on twitter or facebook I'd get fb jail or a locked account on twitter.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
So what's Carlson's obsession with manliness lately?

Usually I'm not one to critique somebody's appearance when it comes to somebody's philosophical or attempted logical points because it's rarely relevant to the issues at hand. I also don't want to engage in whataboutism. That goes even more so when somebody's stance on an issue is so stupid it can easily be refuted just based on that, but damn, there comes a point where somebody's hypocrisy just can't be ignored.

Tucker is a small, weak, goofy looking, bow tie wearing pipsqueak with a near perpetually dumb look on his face. He's the last person that has any right to critique any other person or things "manliness" without absurd levels of irony.

Why watch cable news when you can read about it?

Cruz calls himself “sloppy” and “dumb” for referring to the Jan 6th tourists as ‘terrorists’. That was not good enough for Tucker.

“I guess I just don’t believe you. And I mean that with respect.”
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2022/01/06/ted-cruz-jan-6-terrorist-tucker-carlson-526725

I saw that happen live on TV. There were a few backhanded compliments that carried over in following segments about Cruz too. Interesting television. Cruz was a sad sack.

D-rock

You have to give the guy some slake for crying out loud. There was a short span of time where Cruz accidentally told the truth. It can happen to the best politician.

Plus, he's a gutless piece of slime. He was already virtually castrated by Trump of all people when Trump badmouthed both Cruz's father and wife, and Cruz pretty much just rolled over and meekly followed along after him on his leash after being forcibly bent over and reamed in the ass. What do people expect, that he's going to actually man up and show some spine to some shell of a man like Tucker when he needs to?

Johan

Russia-Backed Television Network Airs Tucker Carlson's Pro-Putin Monologue​

Fox News host Tucker Carlson's ongoing defense of Russia has now made its way to that country with a state-backed television network airing a snippet of Carlson's monologue about Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The monologue, in which Carlson, the host of Tucker Carlson Tonight, questions why Americans should dislike Putin, aired this week on RT, an international television network controlled and funded by the Russian government
. The channel is often considered a major source of Russian propaganda.

Carlson's monologue was shown on RT on Wednesday with Russian subtitles. In addition to the cable broadcast, an article on Carlson's speech was also posted on RT's website.

"Democrats in Washington have told you you have a patriotic duty to hate Vladimir Putin," Carlson said during the speech. "Anything less than hatred of Putin is treason...hating Putin has become the central purpose of America's foreign policy."
"Very soon, that hatred of Vladimir Putin could bring the United States into a conflict in Eastern Europe," Carlson continued. "Before that happens, it might be worth asking yourself...why do I hate Putin so much?"
"Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?" Carlson rhetorically asked. "Has he shipped every middle-class job in my town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic?"
"Vladimir Putin didn't do any of that, so why does permanent Washington hate him so much?" Carlson asked.
"But Joe Biden likes Ukraine, so Putin bad, war good," Carlson said.

After RT aired Carlson's monologue, the speech was picked up by a number of other Russian news services.

Deadline Hollywood reported that another Russian state news agency, Sputnik News, referenced Carlson's speech in an article on their website titled "Tucker Carlson Slams Biden for Focusing on Putin, Ukraine Instead of US Domestic Problems."
The article asserted that economic sanctions imposed by President Joe Biden in retaliation for the Russian invasion would "entail negative consequences for the American people."

Carlson's speech mirrored previous sentiments that he has expressed regarding Russia and Putin. On Wednesday evening, as the invasion of Ukraine began, Carlson called that country "a pure client state of the United States State Department."
https://www.newsweek.com/russia-bac...s-tucker-carlsons-pro-putin-monologue-1682509

Tucker Carlson ‘Indistinguishable’ From Russian State Media, Ex-RT Host Argues​

Liz Wahl, who famously quit RT while on-air in 2014, clashed with NewsNation host Dan Abrams over her assertion that Carlson is the same as Russian propaganda.

Liz Wahl, a former correspondent for the Kremlin-controlled RT network, repeatedly clashed with NewsNation anchor Dan Abrams over her assertion that Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s pro-Putin rhetoric is “indistinguishable” from Russian state media.

Appearing on Thursday night’s broadcast of Dan Abrams Live, Wahl—who famously quit RT live on-air in 2014 over Russia’s annexation of Crimea—spent much of her interview discussing Russia’s use of RT broadcasts to peddle state propaganda to Americans about its invasion of Ukraine.

Eventually, Wahl observed that RT’s American branch has recently recruited a number of Trump supporters to fill out its ranks, noting that “the narratives have essentially become indistinguishable” from pro-Trump media. Abrams, meanwhile, pointed out that Russian President Vladimir Putin appears to be devoting “real money” to state-run media like RT.

Things quickly grew tense, however, when Wahl pointed out that Carlson and far-right Trump allies such as Steve Bannon and Michael Flynn “mimic RT now” and “are indistinguishable” from the propaganda network. Flynn, former President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, released a statement this week defending Putin’s “legitimate ethnic problems” with Ukraine.
“I’ve been very critical of the fringe coverage, we talk about it a lot on this show. But I’m telling you, what I watched today is distinguishable from what you’re seeing on any network,” Abrams retorted, prompting Wahl to ask him to simply review Carlson’s recent comments.
“I’m not going to become an apologist for Tucker Carlson or Mike Flynn, I’ve been very critical of both of them,” the anchor declared. “But I’m telling you that what I saw today [on RT] is not what Tucker Carlson says!”
“I'm telling you that what I saw in the Russian studio is the same propaganda being amplified by Tucker Carlson,” Wahl fired back.
“I'm just telling you that what was on RT today was nothing like what’s on Fox News. Period!” Abrams exclaimed. “That’s not a defense of Tucker Carlson, that’s a defense of what I saw.” (Abrams is also the founder of Mediaite, a media news website that employed this reporter from 2016 to 2018.)

The two battled a bit more over their disagreement, with Wahl urging the NewsNation host to check out her Twitter account for copious examples of Carlson parroting Kremlin talking points and Russian state media re-airing the Fox host’s monologues. Not only have Russian TV networks re-broadcast Carlson’s pro-Putin remarks, but state propagandists have argued that now is the perfect time for Carlson to interview Putin.

“Obviously you want to have a debate with me about this, and that's not why we had you on,” a defensive Abrams argued as Wahl insisted she just wanted to discuss Russian propaganda.
“You want to talk about Tucker again. I got it, I got it, I got it,” he added before pulling the plug on the interview.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...le-from-russian-state-media-ex-rt-host-argues

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
This is how democracy dies?
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/27/canada-america-culture-war-protests-00012098

“The Biden administration — you should know and not forget — has encouraged all of this. Vladimir Putin is the tyrant, they tell us. Not Justin Trudeau. At this point it’s pretty clear that if you want to know the future they’re planning for us in the United States — look north to Canada.”

Let me get this right: Trudeau is a worse tyrant than Putin?

Johan

At this point it’s pretty clear that if you want to know the future they’re planning for us in the United States — look north to Canada.”

Oh no, America's future will be much much worse than what we saw in Canada. Because, in the US, these trucker will be accompgnied by thousands of Trumptards, armed to the teeth, the kind of folks who've been arrested for plotting to kidnap democratic Michigan governor Gretchen Whitmer. Who knows what they'll try this time ? Who knows what Trump may encourage them to do ? They may go after bigger fishes than a governor. I'm afraid a Ottawa-like stituation might be the best case scenario...

Johan

Judge: Tucker Carlson comments may hurt Fox News in defamation lawsuit​

Fox News star Tucker Carlson's comments could cement voting machine company Smartmatic's defamation lawsuit against the network, a judge said this
week.

Why it matters: Carlson had denounced conspiracy theories perpetuated by Sidney Powell, who accused Smartmatic of rigging the 2020 election, on his show even though other Fox News hosts aired those claims.
  • Smartmatic brought the suit against Fox News, its hosts Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo, former host Lou Dobbs, Powell and ex-Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani.

What he's saying: "Ironically, the statements of Tucker Carlson, perhaps the most popular Fox News host, militate most strongly in favor of a possible finding that there is a substantial basis that Fox News acted with actual malice," New York State Supreme Court Judge David Cohen wrote in the opinion.
  • "Powell never provided the evidence requested by Carlson, and President Trump's campaign advised Carlson that it knew of no such evidence," Cohen said.
  • "Therefore, there are sufficient allegations that Fox News knew, or should have known, that Powell's claim was false, and purposefully ignored the efforts of its most prominent anchor to obtain substantiation of claims of wrongdoing."

Yes, but: Cohen did grant Pirro and Powell's motions to dismiss the lawsuit against them.

The other side: "While we are gratified that Judge Cohen dismissed Smartmatic’s claims against Jeanine Pirro at this early stage, we still plan to appeal the ruling immediately," Fox News Media said in a statement.
  • "We will also continue to litigate these baseless claims by filing a counterclaim for fees and costs under New York’s anti-SLAPP statute to prevent the full-blown assault on the First Amendment which stands in stark contrast to the highest tradition of American journalism."
https://www.axios.com/fox-news-tucker-carlson-defamation-5360c309-99c3-4fad-b62d-865fc64eaf81.html

Imagine if Shepard Smith would have still be on Fox when this happened...

Johan

Wladimir Klitschko says Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson 'are part of this invasion,' citing their vocal opposition to helping Ukraine​

Wladimir Klitschko told Newsmax on Monday that Tucker Carlson and Candace Owens, who have vocally opposed helping Ukraine, are "part of" Russia's invasion of Ukraine, citing their opposition to US support for the country.

Wladimir Klitschko, the former boxing champion whose brother Vitali is mayor of Kyiv, made the comments during an appearance on "Eric Bolling The Balance" on Monday.
He was responding to a question by Bolling about what he would say to the "small group" of American who believe the conflict in Ukraine is "not America's problem." He named Owens and Carlson as examples.
"If you passively observe what is going on, and we do share the same principles of freedom and democratic principles, like the United States, like the Western world, so to speak. If you are passively observing, you are part of this invasion, blood is on your hands, too," Klitschko said.
"If you still have business and trade with Russia and you don't isolate Russia economically, you're bringing bullets and rockets into the Russian army's hands..." he said. "Those disturbing images of my country ... you should feel a connection with that."

Klitschko, a former heavyweight boxing champion, joined the Ukrainian Territorial Defence Forces in Kyiv a few weeks before Russia's invasion of the country. Vitali Klitschko, also a former boxing champion, has been mayor of Kyiv since 2014.

Carlson has repeatedly praised Russian President Vladimir Putin in the lead-up to the invasion and also
questioned why America should assist Ukraine in its fight against Russia.
Even though he has changed his view of Putin since the invasion, Carlson was still critical of the support for Ukraine by Americans earlier this month, calling it "the largest political flash mob in American history," The Independent reported.

Owens also received backlash for her claim that Ukraine "wasn't a thing until 1989" and that it was "stupid" to suggest Putin was carrying out a "genocide" in the country, according to The Independent.
Her words were endorsed by the Russian embassy in Washington D.C. after tweeting the phrase "Russian lives matter," Salon reported.

Owens and Carlson did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
https://www.businessinsider.com/wla...on-owens-for-opposing-help-for-ukraine-2022-3

Well, we know how much the Right love alpha males so let's see who's the alpha male : Wladimir or Tucker. Put these two in a ring please !!!