• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

True AMATEUR girls who have sex in PARTYHARDCORE !?

baiamontys

In love with my hand.
Looking for something I've lost track of: Does anyone know the episode where a girl in an orange t-shirt and her friend get a cumshot backstage while topless? It was one of the middle episodes, like 2008-2012 era maybe. They are both just dancing while a stripper makes his move, then a few scenes later they are both topless receiving the cumshot in a backstage area. They polish him off after for a few seconds and that's basically all they do.

Party Hardcore 13

TP9

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Looking for something I've lost track of: Does anyone know the episode where a girl in an orange t-shirt and her friend get a cumshot backstage while topless? It was one of the middle episodes, like 2008-2012 era maybe. They are both just dancing while a stripper makes his move, then a few scenes later they are both topless receiving the cumshot in a backstage area. They polish him off after for a few seconds and that's basically all they do

Not an orange shirt but, exactly as you described

5PczukC.png

schmunker

I know my sig is too big, but...
Looking for something I've lost track of: Does anyone know the episode where a girl in an orange t-shirt and her friend get a cumshot backstage while topless? It was one of the middle episodes, like 2008-2012 era maybe. They are both just dancing while a stripper makes his move, then a few scenes later they are both topless receiving the cumshot in a backstage area. They polish him off after for a few seconds and that's basically all they do.
should be ph vol.13. One dark the other blond?

daheinz

All hail the FO Cult Mother!
SHY AMATEUR
i am searching for a party, a time ago somebody made a thread here about a shy girl standing alone, before one of the stripper came and after she does a lot of action, the thread here discribed here every minute from her action,and the writer spend a lot of time for his report. i cant remember and i cant find it here, please help

toystoka

Keep posting!
Thanks guys, that was the right scene. Appreciate it. Was there any extended or multicam released of PH13 or is it just the main 2 hour vid?

Last edited:

Asillydude

Do I look normal to you?
Hi,

LOL. Trust you are well. Did you ever manage to find out her name? Was my favorite also.
I'm okay. Thanks for asking. Well, I've had no luck figuring out her name. I've recently learned, thanks to this thread, that she does make an appearance in Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol 12. I don't believe she does anything other than dance in that one.

angle_fbi

Kneel before my awesomeness!
I don't know her name, but she is also in Party Hardcore Gone Vol 30. Even in the multicam release you only get a few brief hints of her sex scene. I was so disappointed about that because I was hoping to see more in the mulicam relaease.

yes she was perfect in party hardcore gone crazy vol. 30 .