• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tokyo Face Fuck (rated: 7.8)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Latest review, 2018-06-20 02:34:52
You have to appreciate a site that promises you something and delivers just that, like TokyoFaceFuck. This particular site transforms sweet innocent Japanese babes into deep throating, gagging and cum guzzling whores and they do it so beautifully that you'll be mesmerized as you watch the videos. The scenes are authentic, they're not pixelated and they're exclusive. Its a bummer that there have been no new updates in a while but don't let that stop you from checking out the hot scenes available right now!

Read the complete re-review or visit Tokyo Face Fuck directly

Older review, 2015-01-27 02:07:25
TokyoFaceFuck.com totally will turn you on and get you excited for all the hot action that follows. I found the videos to be pretty enjoyable overall. I notice in a lot of Asian scenes the women don't get very involved and are submissive. I did enjoy the content, the quality, updates and overall feel of the site. I am hoping to see video downloads offered but it doesn't look like it will be offered any time soon.

Read the complete re-review or visit Tokyo Face Fuck directly

Older review, 2011-04-21 01:25:25
Tokyo Face Fuck.com is a pretty good site even though the amount of content is very low at this time. Updates are coming in strong so, by the time you read this, they may have added quite a bit so peek in on that tour. The quality of the videos is great as are the picture galleries. The pricing plan is simple as is the site design. Personally, I cant wait for them to add some more girls and content because whats there is really good. Lets hope this new site flourishes.

Read the complete review or visit Tokyo Face Fuck directly

Re: Tokyo Face Fuck (rated: 8.0)

Yeh.. very nice site. main thing is that good suggestion also regarding to sex way.
but you can visit on our organization.

Last edited by a moderator: