• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The invisible man

PalomaPillari

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Hi, I am Paloma Pillari and I wrote an erotic story with pictures of myself. I hope you like it! :) Here is the first part:

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. She was beloved by all and had countless suitors. All the men wanted to fuck her and all the women wanted to be her. Well, some women probably also wanted to fuck her. The princess enjoyed their attention and took a different lover to bed every night. She boasted that she was the greatest lover of all time and people from all over the world travelled to get a chance to be with her."

Shall I continue?

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-01-at-18-45-21.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-01-at-18-45-21-1.jpg

PalomaPillari

Finally, she caught the attention of the gods. The goddess of love complained to the god father: "Have you heard? This human bitch claims that she is the greatest lover of all time! Will you let me be disrespected like this?" The god father sighed because he had been planning to seduce the princess, disguised as a simple shepherd, but he didn't want to anger the goddess of love. So he said: "Alright, I hereby curse the princess to fall into a deep sleep from which she can only be woken by her true lover who can show her what true lust and sexual fulfillment is!"
And so the princess fell into a deep sleep and the whole castle around her was frozen in time.

0146a6d3-a1f7-439f-aafa-c7ab0f3d8a39.jpg

PalomaPillari

(Part 3)

The princess slept and she dreamt.
In her dreams, she was plagued by an unfulfillable desire to be pleasured. But she was alone, no one else was around her. She ripped off her nightclothes because she couldn't bear the touch of the silk on her skin. She rubbed herself against the sheets, lifting her ass up like a cat in heat. Her lust only grew and she felt her pussy getting slick with her desire. "Help!" she moaned. "Isn't anybody here to fuck me? I need to get fucked hard!"

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-01-at-18-46-46.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-01-at-18-46-46-3.jpg

PalomaPillari

(Part 4) But no one answered her pleas. The princess had to take matters into her own hands. She slipped out of her thong and was now fully naked. She cupped both of her breasts, rubbing her nipples with her thumbs. Then she let one of her hands wander to her nether regions. She felt the slick heat between her legs and started rubbing her clit, at first in slow circles, then faster and faster, all the while kneading her tits with her other hands. She felt her lust build and arched off the bed. But it was still not enough, the wave of her desire would not crest, she could not get closer to the release she craved.

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-19-36-56.jpg

Do you want to read more? Please let me know how you like it so far!

PalomaPillari

(Part 5) As the princess dug her hands into the bed in frustration, her fingers nudged something solid. She opened her eyes. There, right next to her bed, was a sleek pink vibrator. She looked around in confusion. Surely it had not been there a moment ago? But then her throbbing clit and her aching nipples won over and she grabbed for the toy. She pushed the button and searched for the spot that would be just right to finally grant her sweet release. She was almost overwhelmed by the intensity of the orgasm she felt building within her. Her moans grew louder and louder and she dug her fingers into her hair, just to hold on to something solid because she felt that she would fall apart any second now. But although the blackness behind her eyelids grew lighter, no stars appeared and the orgasm she felt so close to achieve evaded her again. In despair, she threw aside the useless vibrator and buried her face in her hands.

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-19-52-38-2.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-19-52-38-1.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2023-07-04-at-19-52-38.jpg

Shall I continue?

PalomaPillari

(Part 6) Suddenly the dream changed and the princess found herself bound to the bedposts. She wasn't naked anymore, but wearing a skimpy leather dress that didn't do much to cover her up. In her shock and confusion, the fire of her lust banked and instead, fear started to build inside her. Who had chained her up? As a princess, she had never in her life been subject to a treatment like this. Everyone had always treated her with respect and adoration. She looked around her as best as she could, but there was no trace of another human. She was seated on a bed, the walls around her were a sterile white without any indication of where she was. Suddenly, she felt a puff of air by her left ear. She quickly turned her head, but no one was there. She heard a whisper by her right ear: "Mmmmh, looks like someone is ready to be fucked!" Again, the princess turned her head and again, no one was there. She felt goose bumps rising, but it was not an altogether unpleasant feeling.

I guess if no one responds I can stop continuing the story lol.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Well hello, there.
You know reading a story is quite an investment in time, in this day-and-age.

So... that is you. (The pix)
I should read more often.

PalomaPillari

Yes i wrote the story and photographed myself :) Yes I know but I at least I get also turned on by reading so I thought it would be fun to create a picture story 🙂 Ok so here is the next part. Lets see if this gets some more replies… :)

(Part 7) The princess whispered: "Who are you?", but she received no answer. Instead, invisible fingers started sliding up her legs, up to her thighs, spreading them farther apart as they went. The princess couldn't suppress a moan at this stranger's touch she had been craving. She felt a long slender finger being pushed into her still wet pussy. It was soon joined by a second one and then a third, pumping in and out in a Rythm that felt much to slow for her. She needed more! A thumb began slowly circling her clit, eliciting new moans from her. Suddenly, the fingers disappeared, leaving her aching. But before she could protest, she felt the hands at her thighs, spreading her even wider, and a hot tongue lapping at her core. She gasped in surprise and her invisible lover drove his tongue into her sweet hole before drawing it out again and licking at her clit, flicking it, then pushing against it. The hands had meanwhile wandered back to her ass, kneading and stroking it. Again, the princess felt the promise of
sweet release under the stranger's ministrations, but every time she felt close to coming, he would pull back, leaving her in a limbo of climax. When this happened for the third time, a frustrated groan escaped her lips. The voice chuckled quietly. "So impatient! I see you are not aquainted to the fine art of torturous foreplay. Tell me, princess, have all your lovers given you release as soon as you wished for it?" The princess had to concede that yes, all of her previous lovers had fucked her to completion without drawing the pleasure out to much. Granted, it had not always been to her completion, but that was the way of life, was it not?
The voice chuckled again. "I guess I will have to teach you! Otherwise, how will you recognize your true lover when you find him? Let's start!"

cc9740e3-e4aa-40bb-b234-f41ab6bcc6bb.jpg

19d88492-9dd6-4681-89ea-e99fe38f6b04.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
The stranger isn't so strange.

I ship this couple.