• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tell us of your best IRL cunnilingus experience

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
Tell us of your best IRL cunnilingus experience! (Either as giver or receiver.)

I'll start! In fact, I'll give you three of them!

Me: Swedish guy, soft beard, been told many times I'm good looking, health care professional, somewhat nerdy, a bit shy when younger.

#1 The first time is always special, and mine was truly so!

My first ever sexual experience (quite late in life, at 21) was all about cunnilingus. I was madly in love with a Yemenite-Israeli girl, and that day she kissed me for the first time, then pulled me down next to her on the sofa and guided my hand to her breasts, sliding it in under her bra to make contact with soft warm flesh and small hard dark nipples. There followed extending suckling of those beautiful nipples while she put a hand around the back of my head, pushing my face against her chest, encouraging me to suck harder, the dusky skin around the small brown areoles flushed and glistening with my saliva. When I asked her if I could taste her further down, she smiled and helped me pull her panties down.

I don't know how long I spent exploring her with my mouth, but it was the most beautiful experience of my life! The smooth warm skin of her inner thighs against my cheeks, the soft pubic hair tickling my nose, that incredible moist warmth under my tongue! Her taste was sweeter than honey, more intoxicating than wine! (I'm actually an abstainer so I wouldn't know, but I'm taking a bit of poetic license here, ok? Because poetry is the only thing I can think of to describe the sensations involving and engulfing each of my five senses!)
The scent of her was in my nostrils with each breath I took, and the sound of her breathing and soft moans was music in my ears. Her dark labial lips opening up underneath my tongue were as beautiful as dew-moist flower-petals.
I looked up and saw her face, eyes closed and a dreamy expression on her face while she caressed her breasts with her fingertips. She opened her eyes and saw me watching her and her face lit up with a smile that was like the sun rising above the horizon and bathing my face in its warm rays.

Like I said, I don't know how long it lasted but she eventually stopped me, because there was a very real chance we would get interrupted, so that was as far as we got, but to me that day always counts as My First Time. I did get to see her a few more times during the next several years, and even to go down on her again a couple of times, once even going all the way (she was actually married at the time) with her riding me and then letting me straddle her chest and climax between her breasts.

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
#2 Feeling like a cunnilingus super stud!

My first regular long-term relationship was with a very nice East African girl, seeing each other regularly for two years. Beautiful brown skin, long braids, hour-glass figure combined with African curves and firm D-cup breasts, she was every chocolate fantasy I had ever had (I've always been the most attracted to pretty much every ethnicity except my own) come true. After our first few encounters she told me she couldn't believe she had met a guy who took her to heaven the very first time and then kept on doing it every time - praise that ought to be a big boost to my self-esteem but I mostly remember thinking how disappointed that made me with my own gender, as her previous partners had clearly been very mediocre experiences. I mean, what part of "hot black woman deserving some proper attention" didn't they understand?!

She told me she would climax once, and then become too sensitive for further stimulation. This wasn't a bad thing at all, since it gave me an opportunity to learn how to keep her on the very edge for as long as possible before finally tipping her over the precipice. I just loved to eat her out, taking my time, using only my tongue, drawing it out until she was soaked in sweat from being pushed to the brink again and again before finally finishing it and then snuggling up to her to suckle black nipples that had the wonderful quirk of growing to almost twice their normal size and hardness just after she climaxed.
But I eventually started to doubt that this thing about only being able to climax once was really true... I had no doubt she believed it, but I was beginning to wonder... and so I decided to find out.

That day we were in our favorite position; me on my back on the bed with her straddling my mouth. This position has nothing to do with dominance or submission in my world; it's comfortable for me, allows her to give me guidance and hints regarding how fast/deep/intense/etc she wants it, and leaves my hands free to roam over her body, also giving me a magnificent view of her body from below.

I took my time, really drawing it out before finally making her come hard... usually at this time she would roll off me and we would snuggle, have some ordinary intercourse, or she would ask me to come between her breasts (if cunnilingus was her path to climax, then straddling and pumping my white erection between her firm brown breasts never failed to bring me over the edge).

But this time I wrapped my arms around her thighs and held her in place. At first she gasped and tried to pull away from my seeking tongue, but I was very gentle and careful, keeping away from her sensitive pearl and instead keeping up a steady stimulation of the surrounding areas, labia, inner thighs, etc. Regardless, it wasn't like she had the strength to break away even if she had made a serious effort, being still weak from her powerful orgasm. She soon relaxed and sank down against my mouth again. Ever so slowly I moved closer and closer to her clitoris, gradually and gently increasing the intensity of my tongue action...

It wasn't long before we were again involved in full-contact cunnilingus, her soaked warm softness pressing down against my mouth as I ate her out. And then she shuddered and moaned her way through a second intense climax!

I was delighted and excited! She had climaxed twice in a row from my tongue! I mentally shrugged my shoulders and told myself I would see how far I could take this... and so I kept holding her in place, continuing my loving stimulation. At this time she wasn't sitting over me as much as collapsed across my face, gasping and sobbing; I bent my head even further back to enable me to keep both breathing and licking, and persisted in my worship of her wetness.

By the time I finally let her roll off me, she had climaxed four times! She was drenched in sweat, unable to speak, just lying there gasping and shivering as I held her close. I had never felt so much like a complete and utter stud in my life! My satisfaction was total! I had managed to bring this wonderful black woman to heights she had never believed possible! She had only ever experienced more than one orgasm at a time, and I had given her four in a row! That day was truly one of my finest sexual experiences ever.

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
#3 The cunnilingus that never happened

One truly awesome and sexy moment in fact never really became a cunnilingus moment, but it still ranks high in my list of memorable sexual experiences.

She was a slender light-skinned morena from the Caribbean, a few years older than me. We had teased each other plenty over the internet but had only recently become physical with each other. I was eager to explore her very beautiful dark labia, crowned by a well trimmed tuft of soft pubic hair and mostly hidden for the moment by a white thin thong. For some reason she didn't want me to part her nether lips (period?) with my tongue that particular day, which led to me doing the closest thing possible without actually eating her out properly.

I nibbled and licked her inner thighs. Her thong was very thin, enabling me to kiss and caress her outer labia with my lips through the sheer material, which quickly became soaked and nearly transparent. I pulled the soaked thong down further and further, exposing more and more of her pubic mound, kissing and licking it as more and more of it was revealed. As I reached the top of her pudendal cleft I was mere millimeters from dipping into the valley between her labial lips, using my tongue to pull at the soft tissue surrounding her clitoris, stimulating it indirectly.

I could taste her through the sheer material of the thong, a mere fraction of the garment still in the way of my hungry mouth. She was becoming more and more aroused but didn't want to let me plunge my tongue into her, even though my kisses on her inner thighs, pubic mound and on top of the thong were driving her crazy.

So yeah, I was tantalized and thoroughly aroused myself, and driving her crazy only added to the pleasure of having to hold back even as I pushed to see how far she would let me go... it was glorious, and I still get an erection when thinking of that thong only barely hiding what really was an amazingly beautiful set of outer and inner lips (as I would find out another day).

She finally put an end to it by pushing me away and then tearing my pants off to give me a truly intense blowjob. I'm part of the minority of males who don't get much pleasure from fellatio, much preferring to give oral sex rather than receive, but her ferocious sucking, combined with rapid firm stroking and my arousal from having been so close to returning the favor had me climaxing in her mouth in no time, the first time that had ever happened to me.

(The only other time I was even close to climaxing in a woman's mouth was with my African girl from the previous post; one day when we were just about to take a stroll but she stopped me in the hallway, went down on her knees, pulled my pants down, parted her summer dress to expose her large brown breasts, and proceeded to give me the wettest oral sex I've ever had, her saliva running down her neck and dripping onto her chest, her beautiful brown skin gleaming and shining, the saliva-slick breasts framed by her long thick braids. I was really close to coming like that, but ended up taking her back to the bedroom to straddle her chest and shoot my load so hard between her breasts it spattered all over when I hit her neck and chin.)

denniswriter0

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I was in my late 20s in Chicago. Woke up in the bed of one of the two women I was seeing at the time. Her name was Jen; she was ten years older than me. We cuddled, started kissing, eventually I was going down on her under her sheets. It gets humid and stuffy down there for sure, especially if you're between a woman's thighs. But I was able to shrug it off and do my job. My feet were poking out of the back of her sheets, which probably looked pretty funny from her perspective. But eventually I don't think that's what she was paying attention to. I started off fingering and licking her, then just explored her body with my hands; fondled her nipples, reached up between her boobs and put a couple fingers in her mouth (which she sucked), later propped up her legs a little higher. She was muffled, but I could still hear her getting passionate. Jen was at some point kneading at my hair with one hand and I swished my tongue around her clit and decided to go back to fingering. When I tried slipping my fore and index fingers back inside her, I was amazed. I couldn't feel a thing in the way of skin, pubic hair or labia. Just liquid. It was like I'd dunked my fingers in a deep puddle. I still worked my fingers around and flung some stuff on to her thigh (which already felt wet) while she had her moment in the sun (literally and figuratively--the sun was coming in through her window. She made a big sound, went silent and her thighs seized up. She jerked herself backwards, away from my mouth. And just as I'd started getting my face wet, too.

Only a few seconds later did I finally come up for air and kissed her.

That was my best cunnilingus experience, and I think a pretty good one for her as well.

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
Thanks for sharing, Dennis. I was frankly expecting a bigger response to this thread as I know I'm not the only guy with a passion for the art of dining at the Y... Not asking/requesting anything detailed or lengthy like my original posts; it could be short and sweet as well, along the likes of "The first time I went down on a Latina and she kept moaning phrases in Spanish, calling me papi and humping my mouth like crazy, and I knew I was hooked on Latin girls for life...", or "That time I ate my first girlfriend out in the backseat of a car at a drive-in cinema".

cunnilingophile

I should post more!
Thread necromancy, seeing if I can get a few more fellow cunnilingus fans to share an experience or two... again, not asking for lengthy novellas, a mere sentence or two would be fine as long as it conveys what made it so sweet.

I'll give you another short one!

I had just spent something like 45 minutes very pleasurably going down on this Asian woman I was dating, and she insisted on giving me a handjob before I left. As she stroked me she asked how come I was so obsessed with eating her out, so I started telling her my story. I got really aroused describing my first experiencies of the magic of cunniingus and how that had shaped my sexual personality, describing to her what I felt when I had my tongue between her legs, even as she caressed my erection. She kept going "Really?" and "Oh, that's so hot!", becoming visibly excited from listening to me, stroking harder and faster, until I spurted all over her breasts.

donkatec

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
While browsing a sugar daddy site I couldn‘t believe I saw a former classmate. I had already graduated but she was still in school. I went for it and began chatting on regular social media. I slowly found a way to bring up the topic and she bit. She mentioned how a professor had joked to their class and it got her thinking.

A few weeks later we agree to meet and she’s in my room. We were both nervous but since I’m older I took the lead. I knew she was inexperienced and I was prepared to give her a great experience. She had told me she can only really orgasm when someone goes down on her. I was prepared to show her what the boys couldn’t.

I left her panties on and teased her by licking her all over her thighs and around her pussy. I made the young girl tell me what she wanted. Shy at first she finally told me. I pulled her panties aside and licked her. She smelled so fresh. I grabbed her breasts as I ate her. Then I put her hands on my head to control me. Then I told her to show me how she masturbated.

She was reluctant being so young, but I guided her hand down. It was too much for her playing with herself as I ate her. As she climaxed I told her to tell me she was cumming. I was teaching this hot coed so many new things.