• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Groupies

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
It's 1970 and my band if you could even call it that are about to play our second gig. The club is a miners club and they have little interest in our new sound. Mainly because none of us can play an intrument properly. They just want to get us off stage because the strippers are on next. The last gig was a disaster. We got drinks and glasses thrown at us. The only talented member of the band had quit. As we got changed in a toilet we were scared very scared. The strippers were sitting in a spare room ready to come on and calm the crowd down in necessary. I tried saying hello to them but was told to fuck off. Two hot girls then walked in. They said we told the changing room was in here. I said are ye strippers. They both laughed supposedly one whispered its our first gig. I laughed and said it our second. She said they have male strippers too. I laughed and said no not here we are the band. They laughed. I showed them the changing room and asked their names. They laughed and said Voilet and Rainbow. Obviously made up. The establiahed strippers all in there mid 20s hated 'new meat' as they called it as their tips would be down. We went on stage. This crowd looked meaner than the last. I knew we were going to get everything thrown at us. So i asked the band to wait 1 minute. I went to the changing rooms and i saw Violet and Rainbow getting called names by two of the experienced strippers. Rainbow was about to cry and Voilet to leave. I said Voilet and Rainbow can you come out here a minute. They did and said they are out of here. I said i understand but how would you like to play in my band. They laughed and said we don't know how to play insturments. I said i have another idea. So i chatted to them. They got changed and i walked on stage.

Tripod

I said i am Jack. One lad booed. My band members looked at me wondering what i was at drawing more attention to ourselves. I said this is Mike a few more booed. This is Stevie even more boos and this is Andy even more booes. I said we are the Gobetweeners now everyone booed. I could see some were ready to pelt us with glasses and my band members looked scared and thought wtf is he at. I then said and these are our backing singers Voilet and Rainbow. The girls walked onto stage. The crowd just looked on and then cheered. My band members looked onto me and were saying who are these two. I said just go with it and we might get out of here alive. We started playing and the girls improvised singing. It was a laugh and we got through the first song. Half way through the second song i could see the crowd get annoyed. I winked at Violet and her and Rainbow came to the front of the stage and danced together. The crowd calmed down. Then Voilet pulled up her top exposing her perfect tits. The crowd went wild. Raindow soon followed to more cheers. They got naked and crowd walked up and handed them dollar bills. We were 5 songs in now and the crowd was having a great time. I looked back stage and i could see the other strippers were not happy. With Voilet and Rainbow getting tips. I said to the band keep playing. I went of stage no one noticed and I talked to the girls. They argued that the girls were taking there money. I said how about you go out and dance on stage while we play and then you can go amongs the crowd and give dances. The owner said as long as they buy booze do what you want. The girls said ok. I went back on stage and i said let me introduce you to my dancers and i introduced them one by one. The crowd cheered each one. They stripped and we played. They danced and the crowd were rocking. The girls said it was like christmas they never spend this much. Everyone was happy. The owner said can you play again tomorrow night and the night after. I said how about it guys they said yes. I said same to Voilet, Rainbow and the rest of the strippers and they said yes too. Each night the crowd got bigger. Each night the owner would ring to cancel acts and ask us to pay more gigs. I asked to a percentage of the door. He said what door. I said ok can i run the door. He said sure but i aint paying you then. I said deal. We played for 50 nights straight.

Tripod

At the end of the 50 nights we had made a lot of money. We could have played on for alot longer. But 50 nights was enough we needed a break. We had improved as a band immersurably not that the crowds noticed. We asked become good friends with the girls. We as a band had discussed travelling to Europe and playing some gigs. There were numerous bands looking to take our place and all the strippers bar Violet and Rainbow were looking for a cut. Most bands presumed that Violet and Rainbow was part of the cut but they also talked about travelling. I said why not come with us. They said sure why not. I had read in music magazines about Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, even somewhere called Pargue. So we packed out bags booked our tickets and off we flew.

Tripod

Our first stop was London. I had read about the swinging 60's in London but it seemed very conservative to me especially after i approached a few bars with my plan. Most told me to clear off. One afternoon drinking in a pub i got chatting to the bar maid. Her name was Vera and she was there for two reasons. Well that's what i heard her boss say before going on about those big jugs pull in the punters.
Vera was a really sweet girl. She was funny and quick witted and yes she had great big tits. The pub was always busy at night and she helped create the atmosphere. But during the day was quiet and that day i sat at the bar and chatted. I told her I was in a band and she laughed and said I have heard that line before. I said no seriously she answered well i aint ever seen you on top of the pops. While she explained that. I asked her about music clubs etc. She explained there is many types of London. There is the west end for the rich lot, the east end for the working people but you lot would be killed there. She said there is north london which is a mix but there is one place that cool but a bit seedy. I said where is that place. She said its called Soho. I said can you take us there she laughed and said i aint no cab. She said i am off tomorrow i will show you around buy you are buying. I said no problem.

Tripod

Vera took my bandmates, Voilet and Rainbow and myself to Soho. Soho was like nowhere like we had been in London. It had sex cinema, cabaret clubs, bars, peep shows. We had a laugh looking around popping in to different places. There was one big venue a cabaret club. The door man didn't want to let me and the band in. Girls only he said. Vera however whispered in his ear and we were allowed in. I asked what did you whisper. Vera said i told him id give him a blowie later. I said did you? She laughed and no I just said i will tell your wife where you work. We all laughed. This club was classy. Full of business men and some really hot hostesses. It also had cabaret and hot strippers. I asked one of the hostesses is this legal. She said see the guy over there he is the head of the police in the uk, the guy over there is a senior politican. The guy there is a judge. I said ok you are safe. She said everywhere will be shut down before here. I asked is your boss here tonight. She said he is in the back with his new gf. I said ok. I am on watch in case his wife turns up. I said the dirty bastard. She said you have no idea. I said do you think he will talk to us. She said if you want to be listened bring the small brunette with the big tits with you or the taller one with the big tits. In fact if you ever want to chat have one of the girls with you, its the only way he listens. I said what is your name she said my work name is Riley Star. She said that his gf as a really hot chick walked past. She said if you want to speak to him now is a good time. I looked over at the band chatting to hostess and the girls getting chatted. Vera was near by. She was being chatted up by the politican. I walked over and put my arm around her and said dear can you come with me. She said dear and laughed. I said i need to talk to the owner will you come with me. Flirt with him and follow my lead. She laughed and said whats in it for me. I said have you seen the price of drinks in here.

Tripod

I knocked on the door. He said who is it. I was just going to say my name when Vera said its Vera. He said come in my dear. She smiled. We walked in. He said hello dear and then said whose this joker with you. No allowing me to answer he said do i know you dear. Vera said not yes Mr. Roberts. I was just thinking i had no clue of his name. Vera said we came here to offer you an opportunity. He said i like opportunties. Vera said Jack and his mates are like the american beatles. He laughed and said ok. I don't really do bands not even the american beatles. She said thats only the music. They also have the hottest dances. A small brunette with nice bigb big tits and a cute blonde lil vixen. He laughed and said i do have dancers. He said what about you my dear what do you do. She said i don't do anything I'm not part of the band. He said then i am not interested. Good bye. I said Mr. Roberts Vera was joking she is out latest dancer. He said are you Vera. I know i want to see your tits so my punters will too. She looked at me and made an angry face and then said yes. Good Mr. Roberts said you can have an undress rehersal tomorrow at 10am. You and the band wear suits though. I said yes sir. Vera stormed past me and said what the fuck and walked out of the club. I looked over an Rainbow, Voilet and the band were having a laugh. I then followed out and chased after Vera.

Tripod

When I caught up with Vera she was raging. She said why did you say I would strip. I just wanted to get the gig. She said my mum is Irish she would kill me if she knew I worked in a strip club even as a bartender. I said don't tell her. She said what if my dad or his mates or his brother come in. I said do you see who drinks there. They are all rich business men. Is your dad or his mates or brother rich business men? She said how do you know they aren't. I gave a cheeky smile and she you bastard. She said people talk. Someone will say Vera works in a strip club. I said change your name. What to? Whose the biggest prude in your family. My aunt Stella. There you go Stella. Nice to meet you. She laughed you have an answer for everything. I said i wish.

Tripod

We waited for a bus and then changed for another. She lived in the East end. On the way we talked about her. She told me she had a bf that already proposed twice. She said I said i am not saying yes until you buy me a diamond ring. We then walked through a couple of streets with dodgy people until we got to her street. She said you can leave me here I don't want anyone seeing us and telling my family or fella. I sais ok as i was about to walk off she said are you gay. I said no why do you ask. She said you never tried on with me. I said no not gay. She said do you not fancy me then. I said Vera sorry Stella everyone fancies you. She laughed no they don't they just want to play with these and she grabbed her breasts. I laughed yes they do but your hot too. She said so why did you not try. I said 1. You have a fella and 2. I am an idiot. She laughed. I said what would have happened if i tried. She said i would have said no. I am almost engaged. I laughed. I said meet me at your pub at 8. She said ok before saying why did i agree to this.

Tripod

That night I was exhasted i slept the whole night through. I woke up early went for a run and then met Vera (Stella) at the pub. I wasn't sure she would turn up but was delighted when she did. She looked nervous. She said where are everyone else. I said back at mine. I said shit. They don't know about the audition. She said they were prob out all night. So we hurried to get them up. I went to Stevies room that he shared with Mike but neither were there. I said fuck. I then went to Voilets room and she wasn't there either. Then we tried Rainbows room. We heard groaning so we peeped in we could see her having sex. Then we see it was Mike. Vera joked fuck. We the to check Andys room up in the attic. As we went up the stairs we could ear moans. We looked. Voilet staired back at me. She was being dp by Andy and Stevie. Fuck i said. Fuck said Vera. We both giggled. Vera said is this what ye lot get up to all the time. I said if it is its the first i know about it. She laughed. We went down to Rainbow she was ploughing her with her legs in the air. Her tits bounced with each thrust. I was hard watching wishing it was me fucking her. He then pulled out It was hot to watch. He then pulled out and came all over her stomach and tits. I said sorry to bother you guys but we have an audition at 10. Mike said what when i said an audition get ready. Mike jumped out of bed to get ready. Rainbow was playing with clit as we watched. We watched as she came it was so hot. We didnt know whether to watch but i needed to tell her get ready. I said can you get ready we need to go soon. She smiled. Shes drunk i thought. We ran up stairs and the guys were fucking Voilet hard. She staired at us as they fucked her. It was so hot and my cock was rock hard. They fucked her hard she then blew them and wanked them off as they both came on her face. She still had both their cocks in her hands while i said we have an audition this morning. I said get ready now. Voilet just laughed. She was wasted. Vera said i will get her ready. Mike came out wearing jeans and a tshirt. I said good night. He said yeah and even better morning. I said late one. He said yeah we were all drunk. I said you still are. Then i thought fuck suits. We have no suits. Rainbow was in the shower. I went to Stella (Vera) and said where is the nearest suit hire place. She said you wont get one ona sunday. I said Fuck. She laughed. I said we are fucked. They are all drunk and had no sleep and we have no suits. Stella said the owner of the bar also owns a drycleaners. I said so. She said i thought you were smart. I just looked at her. She said we will borrow some suits. She went to the pub and borrowed some keys. They guys snuck in and tried on some suits. We sort of matched. We then went back and got the girls out the door. Jumped in two cabs and said take us to Soho. We got there two minutes before 10. The cleaners were there and we rushed into the club. I said ok lets keep this simple. Lets play the songs we know. I said Voilet and Rainbow come in when i say. I looked at Stella. I said are you nervous. She said i was but so much happend the last couple of hours i haven't had a chance to be nervous. I said how are you at dancing. She said i danced until i got too busty. I said thats good. I said i will que you in. I said just imagine you are undressing for your fella. She said ok. Mr. Roberts walked in. I said guys we got this. We set up and were ready to go. We waitied and waited and waited but no mr. Roberts. I went to his office and i could hear him having sex. I said is everyone but me having sex today. I peeped in and he was with a hot chick a different one from last night. I didn't remember seeing her last night but she was hot. He couldnt see me so i watched til he came. I ran back and said he is having sex. They all laughed. Stella joked your all at it. We watched the hot girl leave. We waited and waited but no Mr. Roberts. I went to check and he was asleep. I siad he is asleep. So they all said for fuck sake. The drink was leaving there system and the hangover was setting in. The all sat or lay down. I kept an eye on Mr. Roberts. An hour went by the another. They were all dying now. I went to check on Mr. Roberts and when I went i was suprised to see him fuck another hot chick. I didn't recognise her either. I could only laugh. I went and found a case of champagne just delivered. I took two bottles and opened them and passed it around. It helped the hangover for eveyone. I then went to Stella she was so nervous now. I had a bottle i said have a good drink of that. It will settle your nerves. She nodded. I went back to check and to watch. He went for ages this time. Eventually he came. I went back and hid the empty bottles. They said what going on is he awake. Before i could answer the hot girl walked past. I siad he was fucking her. They laughed wow he is some man. They said he will prob sleep for another few hours. One of the guys said how many more girls. We all laughed. Then we heard a voice it was Mr. Roberts. He said ok lets see if you are any good. I said did you not say 10am. He said i did but i also had other auditions. I kept a straight face but thought i know you did. So we got ready and played. I could tell he wasnt overly impressed with our playing but when Rainbow and Voliet came in he smiled at them. Then I nodded at Stella. She nearly tripped coming on stage. I said fuck. The girls were too waisted to notice. I smiled and nodded at Stella and she took a breath and smiled back. She then started to dance and she was amazing. Rainbow and Voilet stripped off down to their knickers. Then Stella took off her top. I was looking to see if she was nervous and then she took off her bra. We were all looking at her. When we saw her tits we all thought wow. As a band we stopped playing for a moment. It was amazing to watch better than i ever managed. I could see Mr. Roberts was impressed too. I whispered to Rainbow take off your knickers. Rainbow and Voilet took off their knickers. I walked over to Stella and said you don't have to do that. She said ok. The song ended. We were setting up for the next song as we did Stella took down her knickers and showed her ass and hot pussy. We all staired at her. We started a new song. Mr. Roberts said. Ok I have seen enough. He said come here you and pointed at me. He took me aside and said ok you are paying tonight. I said ok. He said its not because of the music ok. I nodded. I said how much will we be paid. He said I will let you know that. I said ok fair enough. I went back and said we got a gig. We all cheered. I said we are playing tonight. Mike said ok i need sleep. Mr. Roberts said i need to go through your set list and dances. You stay with me and the rest can go. Back at 7pm people.

Last edited:

Tripod

In the office Mr. Roberts outlined what he expected from the band. He said the music needs to be upbeat. He said the girls are the real stars. He said they will love them. You can't use any of my girls in the routine but you can use newbies or auditioned girls but they need to be hot. He said you can play the next 5 nights and we will see how it goes. If the punters don't like you. You are gone. He said you can go now. I said thanks Mr. Roberts. As i went to leave. He said is Stella your girlfriend. I laughed and said no. He said ok you just seemed close. I said just friends. He said good. You won't mind when i fuck her. I laughed and said no. Thinking I don't think your her type.
On the way back to my place i kept thinking of Stella. I really like I'd love to fuck and even have her as a girlfriend. Back at my place everyone was having a rest. Stevie was watching tv half asleep. We shared a smoke. I said to him i really like Stella. I said i mean i really like her i want to fuck her but lots like a girlfriend. He just nodded. I said i better get some rest before the gig. As i was walking past Mikes room. I heard some moaning i thought you dirty bastard you are fucking Rainbow again. I popped my head to say keep it down. As i did i saw Stella ride Mike hard. I just stood there and staired. She just looked at me with her fuck face. Mike saw me and said fuck off you perv. I left but didn't close the door fully. I watched them fuck. Stella was mad for cock. I was horny and jealous. I watched them finish and then walked to my room the floor board creaked as i walked past. Mike shouted out did you have a good perv and he laughed. I went to my room and jerked off furiously thinking of Stella. I felt relief but i was annoyed. Why did she fuck Mike. I though she liked me or had a bf. I was pissed off.

Tripod

The next morning I woke up early and I had to get out of the house. I went to the club to do some practice. When I got there there was a chick called Katarina who was waiting there. I said hi. She said i am here looking for work. I said you know what sort of club this is. She said yes a strip club and i said are you a good dancer. She said i can show you. I said fine show me. She stripped off and she was hot and stunning. I saw Mr. Roberts go into his office. I said Katarina can you come and meet my boss and we will try and get this sorted. She said ok. I brought her into Mr. Roberts office. I said I have found a new dancer. He said yes that is fine. I said can i will let you and Mr. Roberts discuss your wages is that ok Katarina. She smiled at me and I said I will see you later.

Tripod

Mr. Roberts assistant organised suits for the band and dresses for the girls. When everyone arrived I pulled Stevie aside and said you know what i said about Stella can you forget about that please. He said i was wasted i don't remember what you said. i knew from his face he did but appreciated he was being a mate. Stella came over to say hi and i was awkward. She said are we ok. i said why wouldnt we be. She said i was so wasted last night. i said no need to explain to me. she said i know its not like you are my bf. i said i know rather abruptly. she looked at me as Mike came over. he said you were fcuking perving on me banging your mate last night. she seemed annoyed and walked off. He then said to me what a fcuk man. i banged her like 7 times. she couldnt get enough of my cock. reckon she wants me bad. she is some piece of ass. i will have to do her from time to time. you don't mind do you. i looked at him and said why you asking me and walked off. Katarina just walked in then.i said this is Katarina our new dance. Everyone smiled at me and i could see they were impressed. i said we have to be on top form this week to keep this gig. the punters loved the girls and started to like the music as it was up tempo and catchy. i started writing new songs and we would practice them during the days and the girls worked on their dancing. After three days Mr. Roberts approached me and said the punters love you. I want to make you the house band. i said thats great. i said how much will we get paid. he said only do £200 a night all in. I said how much does a girl earn a night. He said we pay £30 and they get a share of tips which usually brings it up to about £70 each but thats for a nights work. I said the band get £30 each and the girls same plus and tips while we play. he said ever girl will want to be in your band as they will clean up in a couple of hours. i said why not let me have the three regulars and 2 girls can dance with each night. that will mean there is no jealously and they all earn good money. he was working out the numbers and said i can do that. he was thinking i prob would have paid him twice this when i said you also have to pay for studio time for us to make out first lp. he owned a music studio and knew the costs he said i don't think you are that good. i said how about you get 10% of what we sell. he said 10% of zero is zero and laughed. i said true. he said you need lots of people to promote an album. He said I will put the people together and if it sells you pay me 50 of what you make and if it doeant sell you play in the club for free for additional two months. i said fine. I said I wanted it written up though. i said I studied law in usa before i came over so dont try any tricks in the contract. he said i am a man of my word. after the show that night i told everyone we were having a meeting. i told everyone the news. the guys wanted more money but i told them about the recording session. the girls were happy as it was great money. i didnt tell anyone about the two months of no pay if the album bombed. i said i would tell them when or if that happened. That night we went out to a pub and club and partied. Stella and I danced and had a chat while smoking. she told me she was gonna break off with her bf. the rest of the night was a blur. we all went back to the house. I could see stella looking at me but she was wasted. i went outside to get some fresh air. When i came back she wasnt there. I thought she must have got a cab home but when i walked past Mikes room I could see her sucking his cock. I just shook my head and said to myself i am such a fcuking idiot. I went to bed.

Tripod

I woke up early the next morning and had a shower. I went to get a coffee in my towel. As i sat on the sofa Rainbow came in her pjs. She sat down beside me and said what you hiding under that towel. I said not much at the minute. She took off her top and bottoms and said what about now. I looked at her and instantly could feel the blood rush to my cock. She said what about now. She opened my towel and smiled. She knelt on the sofa and gripped my cock. She started sucking it. I said why don't we take this private she gripped by cock and said no one will be up for hours it will be our little secret. I said okay. She said i wanted to do this since the first time I saw you. I said me too. She said what took you so long. I laid her down and ate her pussy. She loved it and moaned. I said shhh and she laughed.

Tripod

I laid behind her and slid my cock into her tight pussy. She kissed me as i trusted into her. I then fcuked her harder. She moaned. She then sat me down and rode me. It was so nice. I picked her up and fcuked the shit outta her. She was moaning loud now but we both had forgot. She rode me again. As she did she was so loud. Voilet, Andy, Stevie and Katarina stood at the door, Rainbow saw then and smiled, i picked her up and fcuked her standing up. I was unaware i was being watched. We 69 again and my face was buried in her pussy. She laughed as she sucked my cock. I fucked her tits before she sucked and jerked me off. Mike and Stella had come out and were now watching. I was so into it i was oblivious to the audience. I shot my loud all over her pretty face and tits. They all cheered and i was shocked. Voilet said shes like the cat that got the cream. She stook out her tough showing my loud while laughing before swallowing my load. Everyone went back to bed. She said you are an amazing fcuk. I said can we do it in a bed next time. She said who said there was going to be a next time. Before laughing and running off.