• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Recommended "realistic" stories about new college grad using her looks to get hired, then sleeping with a married manager to get a promotion?

Edging

Would rather be pissed on than pissed off
I'm new to reading erotic fiction, so I figured I'd come here to ask those who've been avid fans of it for years/decades and have read just about everything. I figure this is an incredibly common plotline (probably more often than not the start of a larger plotline that goes in any number of directions), to the point it's considered a cliche, but regardless, I have to assume there are some examples of it that were held in much higher regard than others.

Or put another way, I figure there's only so many ways for a female protagonist to use her looks to get hired and then have an affair with her boss in exchange for him giving her career a boost. Many are probably very over-the-top and make little attempt at generating suspension-of-disbelief, but what I'm looking for are really good stories that are both erotic/intriguing and put forward in a way that's actually relatively plausible - indeed, it would be the plausibility and nuance of it that are considered what makes it a great example of well-written erotic fiction. For example, I think it would be interesting if the protagonist is from a conservative small town, is ambitious, but has limited sexual experience and maybe no experience with trading sex for favors (maybe her only experience was discovering a teacher's assistant wouldn't accept late term papers if she emailed them, but when she tried to appeal in person he couldn't stop staring at how tight her t-shirt was at the bustline and accepted it late because he felt awkward), so she's both hesitant and cautious about attempting it (fear of the unknown), while also so naive that she doesn't know where the real pitfalls are that she should be looking out for (the things she doesn't know she should rightly fear about how it can backfire).