• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

New Board Helpful Tips (updated: 3 April 2020)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Obviously the new board is quite a bit different than the old board in a lot of functionality. However, I'm finding that some of the functionality IS there just different and in some ways better (at least I think so).

1. Searching threads. A lot of people like to search the thread itself. Xenforo added that as part of the search button instead of part of the thread.

1585394857739.png
2. You can clip something or take a screen shot and copy/paste it directly into your post from the clipboard (what, modern 2020 functionality?).

3. Getting to the "new" posts in a big thread. On the upper right hand side there's a "jump to new" button. Click it. You'll go to the newest posts.
1585395015520.png

4. Subscribed threads are called "watched" threads on the new forum. You can find your watched threads up in the menu or by clicking this link: https://board.freeones.com/watched/threads
1585395139977.png

5. Logout is in your profile menu.
1585395177228.png

6. Change theme from FreeOnes classic (light) to Deep seas (dark) by going to the very bottom of the page and clicking on the "style chooser".
1585922265701.png

7. Deleting conversations (i.e. "private messages"). At the top of the message there's a "leave message" button. This is kind of the "delete" button. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
1585922330345.png

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Miss Petmom, what is the post edit time set to? It was 10 minutes on the last one, right?
This one seems to be way higher. I'm diggin it. I think maybe an hour or two?
Or.. time could just be going way slower during this month. Its March 38th, right?

Petra

Staff member
Miss Petmom, what is the post edit time set to? It was 10 minutes on the last one, right?
This one seems to be way higher. I'm diggin it. I think maybe an hour or two?
Or.. time could just be going way slower during this month. Its March 38th, right?

The time for newly registered peeps is still 10 minutes. Up until 10,000 posts it's 1 hour and those over 10k posts have plenty of time to edit and re edit their posts to perfection.

It's a little experiment to see if you people can handle the power.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
This is probably covered in the RULES section, but I don't wanna look for it wherever the deuce it is, and I hate to read. Anyway, what are the limitations on this new board to posting pictures in your posts...size, amount, directly from my computer vs attachments, etc. If you just want to post a link to the present rules, that's fine, but I still hate to read, and I hate to type even worsemiu&&4%6sj%518sk....

Petra

Staff member
This is probably covered in the RULES section, but I don't wanna look for it wherever the deuce it is, and I hate to read. Anyway, what are the limitations on this new board to posting pictures in your posts...size, amount, directly from my computer vs attachments, etc. If you just want to post a link to the present rules, that's fine, but I still hate to read, and I hate to type even worsemiu&&4%6sj%518sk....

Same rules apply as on the old board. I'll have to dig up the rules. @FreeOnes_Adam... enlighten us.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Same rules apply as on the old board. I'll have to dig up the rules. @FreeOnes_Adam... enlighten us.

The rules for photos are the same as usual: No more than 5 photos per post. Image size is not specified, but, obviously, don't post giant images that won't fit on the screen.

Use common sense and courtesy, especially when it comes to gifs. A page full of those can really slow down the experiences of the poor souls with bad internet connections and slow computers.

Your average png, jpg, jpeg, etc, will be fine to use here. It's the future!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I expected more flying cars and WAY, WAAAAAY OMFG WAAAY MORE Lea Thompson as Miss McFly.
Like irrational amounts of Lea Thompson. Emma Watson levels of Adamness tier.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The rules for photos are the same as usual: No more than 5 photos per post. Image size is not specified, but, obviously, don't post giant images that won't fit on the screen.

But I do like (the In-Your-Face type) - LIFESIZE pictures!! Now what are we gonna do?

Aletta_so HOT.JPG

See? Aletta is so hot and cute. Who could not love it?

** Magnified to 3408 pixels x 5120 pixels

Last edited:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I have to relearn a bunch of shit. How in Satan's butt crack do I post youtube videos again?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Just Copy the Youtube link you want, then click on the "Insert" Tab in the Post box (it looks like '...' next to the Smiley) click Media and Paste your Link. Then hit Continue.

Now you're ready to purge Heretics.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
How do you find a Favorite Babe? I can't seem to find a Favorite Babe in that Forum ... there's no criteria to do a search with. I'm not going to search that Forum with a members' name. How would I know who created it? You can't put the lady's name in. And I'm not going to peruse 530 pages. Help.

I think I've figured it out. Mark this resolved.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Can you make the "Like" completely anonymous.
Most people aren't using the Like, and no one is using the thumbs down, probably because their username will be displayed.

Petra

Staff member
Can you make the "Like" completely anonymous.
Most people aren't using the Like, and no one is using the thumbs down, probably because their username will be displayed.

Not a default option. Besides, rep wasn't anonymous either.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Not a default option. Besides, rep wasn't anonymous either.
In the old forum negative rep was anonymous, and only the person receiving positive rep could see who gave them the positive rep.
Maybe there's a plugin or the program can be tweaked to not display the username?
It's a program, it can be changed to do anything. It can be programmed to say in a sexy voice "Oh yeah that felt good" every time we click on the Post reply button.

Last edited:

Petra

Staff member
In the old forum negative rep was anonymous, and only the person receiving positive rep could see who gave them the positive rep.
Maybe there's a plugin or the program can be tweaked to not display the username?
It's a program, it can be changed to do anything. It can be programmed to say in a sexy voice "Oh yeah that felt good" every time we click on the Post reply button.

There could be and we could. However, I don't think it will offer that much more incentive to be anon or not.

Petra

Staff member
I´m having this note when I try to go into the board...View attachment 797623
View attachment 797623

Someone broke the login on our international domains. o_O If you scroll to the bottom of the site (freeones, not the board) and click the "go to freeones.com" you shouldn't have any issue. If you do, logout on that page then log back in. That usually resets the cookie.

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Someone broke the login on our international domains. o_O If you scroll to the bottom of the site (freeones, not the board) and click the "go to freeones.com" you shouldn't have any issue. If you do, logout on that page then log back in. That usually resets the cookie.
Thanks!