• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss Hybrid is Your OCSM of October 2011!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
October is over and we have a winner for the October edition of the OCSM of the Month! I'm proud to present Miss Hybrid, your October OCSM!

Miss Hybrid came to us in 2009 and asked to become and OCSM and well, the rest is history. We just can't get rid of this tart, not that we'd want to!

I can remember getting her signed up for the 2010 Miss FreeOnes and she was ranked around 15,000 or so on FreeOnes. Through the contest she steadily climbed towards the top and at the end of the contest she was ranked in the 700s, out of over 15,000 babes on FreeOnes.

Then of course this year for the 2011 contest, her fans decided she was the Best Euro Babe. No question about it. Of course, what I want to know, is she going to be able to retain the title of Best Euro Babe for 2012 or will someone else snatch it away? I guess we'll have to wait until next year to see!

Overall, it's been an absolute pleasure to have Miss Hybrid as an OCSM and I don't think there could have been a better choice! Long live the Tart!

If you want to visit Miss Hybrid you can find her at:

Miss Hybrid's Official Site

Miss Hybrid's FreeOnes Thread

Miss Hybrid's Twitter

Thank you to everyone who took time to vote in the October contest! November's contest will start on November 21st! Who will it be?

• Love
Reactions: sj1

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Two brunettes in a row?
emote_happyhappy.gif

saschaxx

I am secretly going to take ove the world with my myFreeOnes Points
...:partysml::partysml::hybrid::D