• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Late70s/early 80’s movie title?

dizzydetroit71

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
A buddy had this tape back in the day, no idea of the title. Plot was a rich old guy who started to fall asleep every time he got excited. He had his assistant dude arrange for him to watch people fuck. Started with a scene where a guy visits a hooker, then a couple where the woman was a thicc and looked mixed Hispanic/black. The star was a skinny thin brunette, she does a lesbian scene for the guy then his assistant does both her and her girlfriend. The movie ends with a big party where everyone from the movie fucks including the old guy who couldn’t stay awake.
Can’t find it on the vintage sites, sadly.

dizzydetroit71

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
A buddy had this tape back in the day, no idea of the title. Plot was a rich old guy who started to fall asleep every time he got excited. He had his assistant dude arrange for him to watch people fuck. Started with a scene where a guy visits a hooker, then a couple where the woman was a thicc and looked mixed Hispanic/black. The star was a skinny thin brunette, she does a lesbian scene for the guy then his assistant does both her and her girlfriend. The movie ends with a big party where everyone from the movie fucks including the old guy who couldn’t stay awake.
Can’t find it on the vintage sites, sadly.
Here's some pics

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-03-24-07h44m36s378.png
    vlcsnap-2021-03-24-07h44m36s378.png
    429.3 KB · Views: 64