• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I am a married bi sub slut

kevjs35

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I am a new married bi slut, i have been married for 20 years and everything is good. I recently hooked up with a couple of guys on local hookup sites and sucked there cocks. I realized that I am very submissive and love being controlled. I have a really small penis and love small penis humiliation. It’s such a turn on sucking another guys dick. Now I want to take it a step further and have a guy fuck me like a good little slut, maybe even two guys at once using me for there pleasure. Just the thought of it gets my tiny dicklet hard. And I want to get pounded hard in the ass

Last edited:

KevinNewell

Cumming to a town near you.
I’m a sub bi bottom to, I’m divorced though. Your experiences sound fantastic and I recommend you take it to the next level.

kevjs35

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
I would really love for a couple of guys with big cocks to dress me up like a little sissy bitch and use me like a little whore. Take turns ponding my tight little ass, making me suck on there balls and choking on there cocks.till they both blast huge loads on cum into my mouth, then watch me stroke my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb till I cum and lick every drop up.

Attachments

• EF6B9DC7-331D-41A6-95B0-4AF17B4B57B6.jpeg
    EF6B9DC7-331D-41A6-95B0-4AF17B4B57B6.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 3