• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Free Sex Tv

Lisa

Banned
Has anyone seen free sex tv on sky 268 at 11pm t0 2am its got the babes of the daily sport on it . Its ok but nothing special:rolleyes:

Lisa

Banned
By the way can someone change the thing unfer my picture i cant have a dick im a WOMAN!!!!

Phil01

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
ye iv seen it it has some times teresa may and last night it had Jane Whitehouse but like you say nothing special except one night jane white house got pissed and showed a bit more than she was allowed good view tho :rolleyes: :nanner: :nanner:

she got a right telling of

Famousbabes

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
Lisa said:
By the way can someone change the thing unfer my picture i cant have a dick im a WOMAN!!!!

Freeone's is the one to PM about your Penis problem.
:cool:

b23k

Winning, duh.
i saw a bit of the one with jane whitehouse and then teresa may.
jane is hot, and was totally pissed for the part i saw, quite funny it was. teresa may......totally gone off her now, seriously she needs to just pack it up and go home, shes getting bigger and bigger all the time. and at least from the part i saw, she didn't really have the kind of energy or vibe that you need to do that kind of show.

jane had the right idea, even if she was out of it, teresa was too uptight, maybe she thought she was on nickelodeon or something?

all in all, i think that kind of programme is shit and i pity the fools who will pay for the channel when it inevitably becomes so down the line.

they will of course have to change their name from freesextv to paysextv!:)

Phil01

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
people have complained well actully 1 women has so they have now total tonned it down even the text messsages i dont know fucking england:nanner: