• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Flip Flops

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
amen to that.:hatsoff:

redlago

Girls fuck me in my dreams!
Flip-Flops? Flip-Flops?

Hideous if you ask me.

Girls feet can be sexy, and I'm a huge fan of socks, but the girls who wear flip-flops should have to be approved to wear them. I cant even begin to say how many nasty, nasty feet I have seen in flip-flops. Broken, dirty toenails are enough to make me puke. Dirty feet with grime between the toes--YUCK!
And thats just the sight of them. You can always hear a pair of flip-flops coming down the hall, sticking to the bottom of the sweaty feet they try so hard to envelope.

Just my opinion though.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Flip-Flops? Flip-Flops?

Hideous if you ask me.

Girls feet can be sexy, and I'm a huge fan of socks, but the girls who wear flip-flops should have to be approved to wear them. I cant even begin to say how many nasty, nasty feet I have seen in flip-flops. Broken, dirty toenails are enough to make me puke. Dirty feet with grime between the toes--YUCK!
And thats just the sight of them. You can always hear a pair of flip-flops coming down the hall, sticking to the bottom of the sweaty feet they try so hard to envelope.

Just my opinion though.

For some reason I had a mental image.. well a mental smell.. of Malt Vinegar after reading that. The stuff smells wretched.. but dip some fish in it and you've got a tasty meal!

brian666

Private Messages; please send me some!
I really like girls in platform flip flops. It was a big fad a few years ago, but I think it died. does anyone know of links for girls in platform flip flops?

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
I really like girls in platform flip flops. It was a big fad a few years ago, but I think it died. does anyone know of links for girls in platform flip flops?

I'm right there with you. I think those are really hot.

adonis

In love with my hand.
i lurve flip flops... all for them.... but as redlago rightly said... they have to have nice feet in them too....

brian666

Private Messages; please send me some!
Haha........I guess in this world you can be a turd or a douche.

blackbull1970

Can I borrow your virginity?
Weather is getting warm and the ladies are wearing the sexy flip flops, slides, and mules!

I love feet!

Peace.

Xilo Z

Wannabe board whore