• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
It's too bad, she had a geeky energy that I liked. And more fun and easier on the eyes than jax.

It will be interesting to see if she has enough clout for WWE to give her a second chance... or (as you said) if she's going to be depushed all the way into future endeavors

tvstrip

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/raquel-rodriguez-diagnosed-with-mast-cell-activation-syndrome-mcas
Raquel Rodriguez announced on her Instagram account that she's been diagnosed with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome (MCAS). She said that this has kept her from doing things she loves like working out and wrestling. Rodriguez said that her family has been the best support system for her. Rodriguez also said that she will share more when she has a better understanding of what is going on.

According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, mass cell activation syndrome is "a condition in which the patient experiences repeated episodes of the symptoms of anaphylaxis – allergic symptoms such as hives, swelling, low blood pressure, difficulty breathing and severe diarrhea. High levels of mast cell mediators are released during those episodes."

Hope she recovers soon.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

https://sports.yahoo.com/vince-mcmahon-accused-sex-trafficking-192208996.html

Well this isn't going to do the company any good. It certainly paints Vince as a cruel freak. I have a feeling the empire might be starting to crumble.

Grant said McMahon made her sign a non-disclosure agreement about their relationship for an agreed amount of $3 million. However, Grant didn't receive full payment from McMahon, and wants to void the agreement with the lawsuit.
The lesson here is that if you're going to pay hush money, make sure you pay the bill in full

Mr. Daystar

The lesson here is that if you're going to pay hush money, make sure you pay the bill in full
SHE SAID he didn't. Doesn't mean he didn't. He probably didn't but still, you never know.

tvstrip

SHE SAID he didn't. Doesn't mean he didn't. He probably didn't but still, you never know.
True, but that would be easy for him to prove. And especially with the NDA, you know he kept a paper trail. If he paid and she lied about getting the money and broke the terms of the NDA, she's the one in the hotseat. From what I hear, he's not contesting this, so it sounds legit.

But I'm not defending her either. She's the one who valued her dignity at $3 Mil. Not saying that's cheap/expensive, but rather that's the price that she put on herself and needs to live with that.

Mr. Daystar

And that was my next comment. She decided to give up the booty, for stardom. A stardom that could easily go away with one injury. What number do you put on self respect? She made that value judgement. As far as him not contesting it, I never thought of that, and it's a point well taken. I lost the link, but I read that the Rock not only got the legal rights to that name, but joined the board of the WWE and TKO, which is mentioned in the link, but this was a separate story. Can you imagine being Stephanie, or Linda, and realizing your dad/husband was into shitting on chicks. Even if it was a one time "fuck you" to someone, that's messed up.

tvstrip

And that was my next comment. She decided to give up the booty, for stardom. A stardom that could easily go away with one injury. What number do you put on self respect? She made that value judgement. As far as him not contesting it, I never thought of that, and it's a point well taken. I lost the link, but I read that the Rock not only got the legal rights to that name, but joined the board of the WWE and TKO, which is mentioned in the link, but this was a separate story. Can you imagine being Stephanie, or Linda, and realizing your dad/husband was into shitting on chicks. Even if it was a one time "fuck you" to someone, that's messed up.
I feel sorry for the grandchildren. At least Steph/Shane are adults. Steph has 3 kids, all daughters, none older than high school. Imagine googling your grandfather and seeing all these stories. Or even worse, finding out through your schoolmates? Yeah, they're living posh, protected lives, but mentally, and especially as young women, that's going to be tough.

Mr. Daystar

I feel sorry for the grandchildren. At least Steph/Shane are adults. Steph has 3 kids, all daughters, none older than high school. Imagine googling your grandfather and seeing all these stories. Or even worse, finding out through your schoolmates? Yeah, they're living posh, protected lives, but mentally, and especially as young women, that's going to be tough.
When I was a kid/teen, I was told by someone in my family that MY ACTIONS, have consequences that don't just effect me. What I do, can hurt people not involved in what I do, or did. I was also told, worry about your own business, and yourself, before you go poking your nose into other peoples business. I like to think I did pretty good.

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Always loved Rhea since nxt days. Very happy for her success and so many nxt women are killing it on the main roster. Bayley's job is done and now she's be rewarded for how many women she's helped along the way.