• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't post a profile pic!

Weith

Fastest cummer in the west!
I've double checked the size & when I try to upload it says "Upload of file failed"

Are there other restrictions beside the pic being 100 x 100 pixels like file size maybe?

Weith

It still doesn't work! It shows on my profile page, but not on posts!

??? Help!! Do they need to be square? The two I have tried are 79 x 55

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It still doesn't work! It shows on my profile page, but not on posts!

??? Help!! Do they need to be square? The two I have tried are 79 x 55

At the top right of the board, you have your username and a few other things. To the right of that is "Notifications." To the right of that is "My Profile." To the right of that is "Settings". Click on "Settings." It will open up to information on the left hand side. My settings: My Profile. You have some choices = Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, etc. You need to click on Edit Avatar. Try that.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
At the top right of the board, you have your username and a few other things. To the right of that is "Notifications." To the right of that is "My Profile." To the right of that is "Settings". Click on "Settings." It will open up to information on the left hand side. My settings: My Profile. You have some choices = Edit Profile, Edit Profile Picture, etc. You need to click on Edit Avatar. Try that.

This. Your board avatar and your profile page pic are two different images. Good luck!

Weith

Thanks John & Adam!! Reps to you!!

I was changing the profile pic & it was the avatar all along!!