• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Prostate Massagers?

DNK_1998

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Straight guy here but I wondered if anyone could suggest a decent prostate massager please? I've seen various ones online but have never had one before. Seen vids of guys using some and literally dripping with cum for ages.

Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

Sailor of the Curves

Oh no, the old titles are back!
Straight guy here but I wondered if anyone could suggest a decent prostate massager please? I've seen various ones online but have never had one before. Seen vids of guys using some and literally dripping with cum for ages.

Any suggestions? Thanks! :)

only the best the duke from fun factory: https://www.funfactory.com/en/men-toys/duke/

i have it and i also gave a vibrator to my gf she really likes it!!! It can be costly but it's really worth it you won't find anything better (isn't what we want with sex? haha)

also quality build is really good! (no i don't work for them haha)

jstone616

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I know this is really late to this post lol but I got a prostate massager from slipdix recently and it taps and vibrates and what it does to me is insane, I frequently have hands free orgasms and don't have to touch myself at all to do it... it's wild. Figured I would share in case someone needed some advice on it!