• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Name the scenes/origins #5

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member

I have IDs or IDs of sorts for all of these but I do not know where any of them come from as in which website. Don't know if anyone can help?

1) Adele Stephens ... but where is this photoset from?
2) Amanda... possibly. The image file states Karups PC but there is not an Amanda on there which looks anything like her, but don't think it originates from Karups in any case.
3) Freshie Juice & Ginger Sparks... no idea where this pic comes from?
4) Past research tells me that this could either be "Julia1" from Southern Charms or Juliette D from somewhere else... never did find anything concrete. Don't know where it came from but she looks familiar.
5) File name has "Riley Anne" and "Jack Russel" in it... if anyone can make any sense of that? Might be a red herring.

Thanks, folks! 🔍

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
For # 1 - With the Adele Stephens picture, I found many of the pictures using the Russian reverse search engine Yandex. They're on the **************************. No website logo is on any of them. My guess is that this and the other pictures are from a long ago defunct website. Plenty of them in the early to mid 2000s.

For # 2 - With the "Amanda" ? picture - Tineye came back with a much smaller version as an unavailable source now. It says at the top, "Copyright 2012 Licensed Exclusively for KarupsPC.com." - The photo gallery is probably still at Karups Private Collection just not under "Amanda."

Last edited by a moderator:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Thanks.

Yep, can't find any watermarks on the Adele Stephens images so may have to give up on this one. Just take what images I can find that appear to be from that set and run.

Like I said in the first post, the file name stated karups for the "Amanda" pic but I dismissed it as being true although in hindsight I can see what you're talking about when using the reverse image search. Does indeed appear that it originated from there, just a bogus name for her though it seems. Looks like it must be one of their oldest photo sets to me. I'm not aware of them having a history of taking stuff down but she was either removed from there some time ago or she goes under a different name. Oh well, maybe I'll find out who it is someday. Ironically just ended my Karups subscription a few days ago. Checking out everyone in the entire directory would've been a task and a half, mind you.