• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for a surprise facial in a Party Hardcore/Drunk Sex Orgy episode before 2011

tr_dummy

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Long ago, I had a Party Hardcore or DSO scene where a very busty topless girl was standing on the sidelines of the party and one of the male performers kind of sidled up and surprised her with a huge facial. Try as I might, I've never found the moment again.

- Note that I'm not talking about the unexpected facial at the end of ph2005-06-20, or the one from DSO - Fucktoberfest.

This would have been before 2011, I believe. I wish I could provide more detail.

I have access to pretty much all PH and DSO scenes 2004-2010ish, usually including the original website files, so if anyone can help me find this, I would be happy to locate any missing material they might be looking for.

tr_dummy

Hi fiereke, thank you so much for the reply to this. The moment you found is a great one, but unfortunately it's not what I'm looking for. In the scene I'm trying to find, the girl was totally caught by surprise.

Still, thank you for replying, and I appreciate the help. Let me know if you need help finding any old material. I'm also curious where you found upscaled versions of this party.

jv287169

Long ago, I had a Party Hardcore or DSO scene where a very busty topless girl was standing on the sidelines of the party and one of the male performers kind of sidled up and surprised her with a huge facial. Try as I might, I've never found the moment again.

- Note that I'm not talking about the unexpected facial at the end of ph2005-06-20, or the one from DSO - Fucktoberfest.

This would have been before 2011, I believe. I wish I could provide more detail.

I have access to pretty much all PH and DSO scenes 2004-2010ish, usually including the original website files, so if anyone can help me find this, I would be happy to locate any missing material they might be looking for.
I also was unable to find it, I'm sorry to report. I skimmed every DSO scene from 2004 through 2011; searching less or more thoroughly relative to whether each scene appeared to be the sort where what you described might have occurred. I'd put my confidence at about 75% that it isn't in what I searched. Also I didn't see any sort of "surprises", i.e., anything even close to what you're describing, which sounds very hot. Seems possible that it is instead in a Party Hardcore video. As an aside, I've noticed that such (hot) moments in videos are sometimes considered, uh, problematic and therefore unfortunately excised after initial publication.

There may be no greater regret to the dedicated pervert than being unable to find something hot that you once enjoyed, or worse yet, deleting irrevocably something that you know with virtual certainty simply doesn't exist anymore (e.g., deleted Tiktok videos from relatively obscure creators which therefore aren't on any of the Tiktok archive sites).

I presume you haven't yet found it either?

JV

Race2015

I should post more!
@tr_dummy
Long ago, I had a Party Hardcore or DSO scene where a very busty topless girl was standing on the sidelines...

Edit: Sorry, I just realized the picture is from the WRONG episode. Well, any chance you remember if it was in HD already? That would narrow it down a lot.

Also, there were a few DSO style orgys at bimaxx and wso. Have you watched them? bimaxx should be easy to remember ;)

I have 'tagged' fcp2004-08-26 Lucy Anne (?) & ? with surprise cumshot, but that can't be it either.

Last edited: