• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

All my followed babes unfollowed except 24

Currabo

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hey, I almost all my followed babes got unfollowed automatically. I unfollowed 2 babes and all except 24 got removed for some reason. Is there a way to fix it? I had very many followed...

batrastard

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Same problem here. All but 23 of My Babes are gone and all of My Playlist videos are missing.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
On Thursday last week we updated our filters on the site and pretty much everything that could go wrong did. A lot of processes got messed up when we went live even though everything checked out on our test server.

So this is one of the things that has been reported to us so we're aware of it and it's on our list of things to fix. We think we know what's causing it and if that checks out we should have it fixed tomorrow. Hopefully thursday at the latest.

All of your missing babes are still followed. It just appears that something reduced the number you can see to 24.

batrastard

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
On Thursday last week we updated our filters on the site and pretty much everything that could go wrong did. A lot of processes got messed up when we went live even though everything checked out on our test server.

So this is one of the things that has been reported to us so we're aware of it and it's on our list of things to fix. We think we know what's causing it and if that checks out we should have it fixed tomorrow. Hopefully thursday at the latest.

All of your missing babes are still followed. It just appears that something reduced the number you can see to 24.
They're back! Thanks!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Sorry, forgot to mention it here when I was telling everyone. Yup, they're back.